These unique wood bread baskets were once a staple in European bakeries. Used to let the dough rest before going in the oven, the baked loaf was also cooled in this container when it was taken out of the oven. Each basket is pre-loved and full of character as the color of wood can vary and imperfections including divots, chips, and discoloration from years of generational use are apparent.
- Condition: Good, wear consistent with age and use
- Each basket will vary from images shown in style, shape, size and color.
- Original state with a pleasant patina of age
- Sold individually, a “let us choose for you” concept
- Sourced in Europe, early to mid-century
Product Details and Dimensions
Dimensions are approximate, baskets are all different and might be slightly out of the range.
- Overall: 19” L x 7” W x 4” H
Care and Maintenance
- Dust and wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
- To protect the original condition and patina, do not apply household cleaners or abrasive cleaning agents.